I’ve been tagged by my blog buddy in-arms Tim Stevens to write seven random (and not so random) facts about myself. (Yes, blog memes are still alive and well.) So it’s about time to shake things up with something personal.
The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you’d like.
You must excuse that I thought about what I should write due to a failure in my random-thought function. But the following are selected facts from a brainstorm.
The se7en random facts
- Six years ago I underwent brain surgery. I had a tumor the size of a large chicken egg pushing on my cerebellum. Keen eyes can spot the tumor on the online 3D model of my brain.
- Since I left kindergarten all friends I’ve made have been older than I am.
- I’m an agnostic atheist. My mother fears I’ll go to hell.
- I read Snow Crash in English when I was 10 years old. My teacher couldn’t believe I understood it and questioned me about its content. (Remember that I’m Icelandic)
- I take pride in that last fact and sometimes mention it in vain.
- I recently started doing Zen-flavored meditation.
- The lovely summer of 2006, a baby raven with a crooked leg landed in my lap. I fixed his leg with braces and raised him for a year. (that’s him in the header pic). He’s living in the wild now. I miss that crazy bird dearly.
And then to name the next seven minds (in no specific order):
Hat’s off to the tagged!